Pipe Saddles For 1″, 1-1/2″, 2′, 2-1/2″, 3″ & 4″ Insulation
Figure: 651 - 658
Designed to protect insulation on high temperature pipe lines. The saddle is furnished with notches to minimize surface contact with the pipe, thereby keeping heat loss to a minimum.
Material: Low Carbon Steel, Available In Stainless Steel
Finish: Plain or Electro-Galvanized
ORDERING: Specify pipe size, insulation size and figure number.
- Fig. 651 Pipe Saddle for 1″ Insulation
- Fig. 653 Pipe Saddle for 1-1/2″ Insulation
- Fig. 654 Pipe Saddle for 2″ Insulation
- Fig. 655 Pipe Saddle for 2-1/2″ Insulation
- Fig. 656 Pipe Saddle for 3″ Insulation
- Fig. 658 Pipe Saddle for 4″ Insulation
APPROVALS: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 39) and Manufacturers’ Standardization Society ANSI/SP-69 and SP-58 (Type 39).